The Cost of Doing Business
Let Kharma Life Center partner with you and show you a better way to invest your time and money.
- You have the:
- Perhaps you even have the clientele
- Above all else, you have the DREAM!
- Where do you set up shop?
- How will you advertise, maintain and track your business?
- How can you grow your business affordably?
- Where do you turn to for inspiration?
What Are the Benefits of a Shared Workspace Vs Private Office?
Part of the co-working appeal is flexibility; Membership means avoiding the expense and commitment of a long-term lease for example. Part of the appeal is built-in support; working together allows for a more efficient use of resources. But the real value is a more innovative work culture. Create more: work smarter, not harder.
Private office spaces and suites typically require long-term commitments (1+ years) and have a much higher overhead. Additionally, private offices are by nature isolated spaces, lacking networking opportunity.
If you’re not ready for the cost or the commitment of a private office and value the collaboration potential that comes with being surrounded by other ambitious entrepreneurs, then co-working is perfect for you.